Monday, May 22, 2006

Beloit Daily News Gets the Scoop


Two weeks ago on a Monday morning, May 8, 2006 to be exact, the headline in the business section of the Beloit Daily News reads; “Central Ford Lincoln Mercury Gets a New Boss.” Subtitle; “Jerry Ramirez is elated to own his first Ford dealership in the Stateline area.” Well, yes, “elated” is a good word to describe how I’m feeling about my decision to acquire this particular Ford store in South Beloit. I like the area, the people are great, the town welcomed me with open arms and; I suppose a little free press doesn’t hurt either!

Thanks to the folks at the Beloit Daily News for trumpeting my arrival here in South Beloit, Illinois. I appreciate their interest in my story and I look forward to contributing my part to the community.

No comments: