Monday, May 07, 2007

Saleen/Parnelli Jones Limited Edition Mustang

The Saleen/Parnelli Jones Limited Edition Mustang is here and ready for you to test drive.

This is the Mustang that captures the spirit of Parnelli Jones' 1970 Grabber Orange Boss 302 Mustang with the black-striped hood crossing the finish line under the checkered flag. Those were the days! Today's Saleen/Parnelli Mustang reflects the same vintage attitude with a new Saleen 302 cid V-8, 3-valve engine. The extreme high performance vehicle produces a thrilling 400 horsepower at 6000 RPM, and with 390 ft-lb of torque at 4000 RPM. Talk about a thrill ride! the new Saleen engine is equipped with a high compression, high revving valve train, utilizing forged pistons, rods, and crankshaft and a lightweight, aluminum flywheel. Top-performance calibrations are thanks to Saleen’s PowerFlash™ technology. To complete the package, Saleen has incorporated a new exhaust system that provides their trademark low-resonating sound.

For more information and to schedule an appointment, contact John Boschma at Central Ford in South Beloit, Illinois.

1 comment:

angelhound02 said...

I really have the passion for auto cross or racing, but there are only few time where there is an organized group working on this...I have acquired a new Porsche 944 Parts and I don't know if this one is a good match in the race track...I hope I could get some useful info.regarding on this so as I could prepare my car for future race...Anyway, I'll just have to search a little more in the net...Good luck and enjoy the fun!!!